Jodi Glover is the CEO and Co-Founder of Real Tech Inc., an award-winning company dedicated to bringing intelligence to water through the design and manufacture of advanced water quality monitoring sensors and the development of powerful data analytics to create endless detection possibilities.
Jodi’s vision since inception in 2004 has remained the same, to make water quality monitoring more practical, accurate and affordable. From one single product to the expansion of a complete remote water quality monitoring platform with custom software analytics, Jodi’s leadership is helping to bring continuous intelligence to water and wastewater processes, from source to tap and back again. Where there is water, Real Tech is there. With thousands of clients in over 50 countries around the world, including municipalities and industries both big and small, Fortune 500 companies and government agencies, Real Tech’s solutions are providing the information you need, when you need it, every minute, every day, so you can take control and know what’s in your water. The results are significant and drive improved efficiency and optimization of treatment processes, cost savings, event detection, reduced energy and chemical usage, minimization of pollution, and assure public health and safety. Jodi’s drive, vision, and passion have resulted in Real Tech’s many successes and global presence and is making the invaluable benefits of water quality monitoring more attainable for all.
• Jodi was awarded the 2012 RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur of the Year for the TPH Sustainability Award
• Jodi was a Finalist for the 2016 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award for the Sustainable Products & Services category
• Jodi was recognized as one of Canada’s Best and Brightest in Water 2013 by Water Canada Magazine
• Bay Street Bull recognized Jodi in 2017 as one of the Top 10 CleanTech Disrupters in Canada
• Real Tech Inc. is the four-time recipient of the Deloitte Technology Green 15™ award recognizing Real Tech as one of the top 15 Cleantech Companies from across Canada
• Real Tech was the recipient of the Whitby Chamber of Commerce Business Achievement Award in 2015
• Real Tech was awarded a 2017 BlueTech Forum Innovation Award as voted by the global attendees
• Real Tech won most useful new product award at AWWA ACE’07 as voted by the attendees
As an active volunteer, Jodi keeps involved with charity and community work speaking at events on the topics of women entrepreneurship and Cleantech. Jodi has presented to her peers at the Ontario Water Industry Innovation Roundtable hosted by the Government and has been a moderator, speaker, and panelist for various events including the 2015 Canadian Innovation Exchange. Jodi has participated on numerous advisory boards including the Spark Centre Board of Directors and currently sits on the Government of Canada’s Economic Strategy Table for Clean Technologies. Jodi also gives back to the community by participating in Power Panels judging emerging tech entrepreneurial start-ups which include the annual Ignite and N100 competitions. Jodi also hosts various community and educational groups at her facility for hands-on learning and lectures on the topics of water, cleantech, and entrepreneurship.