Jessica has over 17 years of public accounting experience which commenced when she joined McGovern Hurley as a co-op student. She services publically listed entities and private companies.
Jessica was a part-time practice inspector for CPA Ontario for two years where she reviewed the work of other accounting firms to ensure they adhered to professional standards. She is a volunteer with the financial literacy program of CPA Canada and became the area leader for Ajax-Pickering in 2017.
Areas of Practice
· Financial Statement Audits, Reviews, and Compilations
· IPO and RTO Audits
· Annual and Quarterly Review Engagements
· IPO Readiness
· IFRS Transaction Advisory Services
· Corporate and personal tax returns
Accreditations and Education
· Chartered Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountant - CPA Ontario - 2005
· Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Toronto - 2003